SaaS is sometimes referred to as “On-demand Software”. It is a service delivery model in which the use of the software (or online application) and the storage of data is being provided by an external Service provider.
Contenta’s portfolio of SaaS:
Contact Us for more information on other Web Business Solutions.
SaaS is a software application that is normally accessed with a Web browser (Eg. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera…) over a network such as the Internet or an Intranet. SaaS is usually made available by Application Service Providers (ASPs)
What are the benefits of purchasing SaaS from an ASP?
- You do not incur the full development cost of the application
- You pay a minimal fee based on a monthly rate or on a volume-based measure(eg. Online sales orders processed)
- Pay-as-you-go pricing models
- You do not “worry” about technical issues to make your business application work
- You do not need to purchase or upgrade software on your computer
- Web Applications can be developed to meet your customized business requirements.